Monday, November 25, 2013

What ya wearing? OOTD Ft. De'La






THE LBD!

As I browsed through the shop, searching for the perfect outfit to play dress up in, I thought about how a woman could never have too many LBD's! Tried and true I went and checked my own personal closet and realized I probably do have waaaayy too many. The Little Black Dress is essentially perfect for those days when you are just completely sure you have absolutely nothing to wear! 

Oh and of course for dancing in. 












I chose this funky number for its versatility. although belted here, this asymmetrical dress by Carol Young
could be worn either way and will look equally as cool! Paired with the DVF Boots, Versace Belt, All Saints Jacket, and of course a fun headpiece to top it off!

To shop this look, come by BBLA

or

Check out our OOTD inspired catalog HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment