So things are beginning to brew over here in good ol DTLA. While it may or may not end up being a fashion “mecca” of the world.. it definitely has some super awesome qualities now and a few surprises popping up in the near future!
With that being said Hello there Ace Hotel!!
Structured inside of the Spanish gothic style United Artists Theatre, Ace not only revamped the performance the theatre, but transformed the old joint into a gorgeous space that houses 166 guest rooms and 16 suites, high end retail, a restaurant and a bar! Expect a variety of creative happenings taking place as the hotel is set to become a staple in the DTLA neighbood.
So what are you waiting for? Come visit with the BBLA team, do a little shopping, and then trot on over to the hotel and take a look at what has all of DTLA talking!
In the meantime..check out our Very Cool list Ft. Ace Hotel
1. David Bowie Quotes..nuff said.
2. Record players accompanied by a small collection of records in each room? Yes Please!
3. The Gorgeous Theatre opening Valentines Day
4. Freestanding Bathtubs with window views?..More bubbles daaaarrliing..
5. last but definitely not least. ...
The Food of L.A. Chapter which shall be taste tested very shortly!!
images via google