Friday, January 24, 2014

Tops: Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week

Oh how I would have loved to hop on a plane to sit and view the stunning pieces walking the runways but alas, life is going here in good ol California. Now this does not mean that I have not be cyber stalking as much as can, living my life vicariously through the front row dwellers!!! As I sifted through my faves, I noticed the pattern of my ongoing sheer, lace see through peekaboo oversize anything obsession. Seen across the runways, those trends will never get old in my eyes! 

Here are my top looks!
xx De'La

The shoulders, the collarbone and of course the dress. 


Elie Saab
Armani Prive

Ralph Russo

The Jumpsuit

Christian Dior 
Zuhair Murad

The Lace, The Black, and The Fabulous

Zuhair Murad
Elie Saab

Icey Whites


Elie Saab

Headgear

Ralph Russo
Atelier Versace

Sheer Confidence

Zuhair Murad
 Valentino
Christian Dior

Muted Colors


Valentino

All images via style.com







No comments:

Post a Comment