Tuesday, February 18, 2014

: Albus By Justin Dingwall

Some things stun you..and others are just simply stunning. I kept seeing these images floating around the tumblr world  with my eyes doing that whole ooooh myy wow thiinnng. (you know what I mean)

Justin Dingwall and legal prosecutor Thando Hopa have created some beautifully cool ass images. 





Thando is using her visibility to address the negative perceptions surrounding albinism, a condition affecting melanin production that results in little or no pigmentation in the skin, hair and eyes.
 
The photographic series explores the aesthetics of Albinism in contrast with the idealized perception of beauty. Albinism touches every ethnic group and is characterized by the insufficiency of melanin that determines skin and hair color.



Stimulating the eye is one of my favorite past times. I am well stimulated.

xxx De'La


No comments:

Post a Comment