Monday, February 10, 2014

In Review: Yesterday's Shopwalk!!

The sun was shining, weather was sweet...It was a rather beautiful day this past Sunday. Bird's chirpin, leaves falling. There was a light breeze and it seemed as if everyone and their dog had decided to take a walk. Not to mention the amount of good lookers out there.. oh yes..there were some babes!



#Shopwalk Instas

@buttonsandbowsla


@sixhundredla


@rawmaterialsartsupplies

@beautiful_ful


@shopwalkdtla



As per usual the day was spent with wine, new friends and lots of shoppers spending their enddssss.. it was a good day for all and as I cruised around the neighborhood I snapped a few shots at a few things that caught my eye.


Cute outfits in front of @buttonsandbowsla


Prints and Solids at La Tres Lingerie



All you need to set the mood right... @curiolosangeles









The moment I walked up stairs to this lovely popup there was an overwhelming sense of calmness. These ladies know exactly what they're doing and I cant wait to do some more research and pretty much stalk all of their profiles!!!



Window Displays at @beautiful_ful
Looks like someones getting laid....



Booty shorts on display at @roundtwodtla

I mean hello...sometimes you gotta let it hang out...!!!!!

I had a good time, and if you were around I hope you did too. Saty tuned for the next SHOPWALKDTLA Coming Soon!

xx De'La


No comments:

Post a Comment