With Valentines Day quickly approaching, we decided to catch up with writer/model Alexia and pick out a few looks that would go perfect for the hot date you may or may not have waiting for you. To be honest it's really just another excuse to play dress up. :)
1. What is your definition of love?
Love is all encompassing understanding.
2. What was your worst Valentines date experience?
We went ice skating. He went in for a kiss, fell, and busted his nose on the ice... We were in middle school so his grandma had to pick us up early. It was a really awkward ride home.
3. If you could create the perfect Valentines date, what would it be?
Wine on the beach.
4. It is Woman Crush Wednesday.. who has caught your eye?
Rachel Price of Lake Street Dive. Mm.
5. If you can give any advice on love what would it be?
I think it is best to embrace yourself fully before looking for a partner in love.
All items can be found in the Buttons and Bows LA Shop.
Black felt hat- Deus
Poncho- no label
Shoes- Badgley Mischka
Skirt: No Label
Crop Top: Brandy Melville
Ombre Cork Platform Shoes: Prada